Gustav Kyhlberg Matkonsult AB

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Linus bama style BBQ, Itaewon

I finally made it to Linus BBQ. I have missed every single pop up event he has done the last 1,5 years.
The hype has been big, very big in forums and blogs. I love BBQ, it´s probably in the top five of things i love to eat. I have never been to Alabama or the american south to be honest. My trips to the US has always been to NYC. But there is great BBQ there as well, and Fette sau in Williamsburg is one of my favorite restaurants in the world. 

But the ribs and brisket i had on Friday was better than that. The food at Linus is very very good.
We had baby back ribs and brisket. The ribs was big with a lot of meat on them, and glazed to perfection.

Brisket came in thick chunks, and it was so tender and juicy that i could not wipe of my smile.
The meat came with a massive serving of fries, which i personally think could be halved. 

But what a awesome place, this is just what this town was missing.

I´ll be back many, many times

Linus Bama style BBQ
56-20 Itaewon-dong, 02-790-2920






















No comments:

Post a Comment